Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Santa Train, 2010

Last year, I'd heard about the Santa Train  but by the time I checked into it, it was sold out.  Apparently, it sells out each year by October 1.  This year, I was on top of it, ordered tickets in September.  It was great fun, and we were joined by Peg, Wes, the girls and my Mom. 

Both Corbin and Ainsley were scared to get on the train at first, but as soon as they were on and heard it go, "Choo Choo!" they were hooked and sung along with "chugga chugga choo choo!"  When Corbin said it, it sounded more like, "sucka sucka choo choo!"  In Snoqualmie, we were greeted by Santa and Mrs. Claus.  I thought for sure that Corbin was going to be scared of Santa again, like he was last year. But, his eyes lit up as he walked up to the ol' man as if he'd just seen magic.

The Santa Train is definitely something I'd recommend to anyone with kids and is something that will likely be a part of our holiday traditions.


Corbin insisted on sitting next to Ainsley, however didn't like her touching him.  Siblings, anyone?

This guy led the Christmas Caroling.  Ainsley kept giving him a blank stare--I'm pretty sure we knew what she was thinking.  His grand finale was shaking his head to make he jingle bells, well, jingle.  The rest of our family then gave him the Ainsley blank stare.

The main event!! Santa even if knows sign language and starting up a conversation with Sydney. 

No comments: