Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, December 19, 2010

He's tricky!

Here's where I found Corbin when I checked on him at naptime....

Either he planned ahead and threw all 3 blankets, Buzz and Bunny out before he climbed out, or he went back and forth.  Tricky.

So, here's where we put him to bed tonight.  So far, so good (but it's only be 30 minutes).
After naptime, we went to Target to pick out some new bedding for him.  He picked Buzz sheets, to my surprise of course.
While I was a bit sad to see the crib be disassembled, he was quite excited about this new bed.  With our upcoming trip to Montana, and realizing in Leavenworth that he has totally outgrown his pack 'n play, I guess he'll be ready to sleep on the floor at Grandpa and Bubby's house. 

1 comment:

KATIE RUSSELL said...

What a handsome little fella you have! Congrats on another big milestone.