- [keep in mind Auntie Peg's cat's name is "Dude"] On the way to daycare last week, another driver decided to go straight from the right turn only lane, cutting me off. Now that I've censored my road rage, all I said was, "Dude!". Corbin responded, "What happened, Mommy?" I told him what happened, and he laughed and said, "Dude....Meow!"
- Yet again in the car, the song "Jingle Bells" came on the radio. I asked if Corbin wanted to sing Jingle Bells, and he responded, "No Singing Balls, Mommy".
What was once a place to remember the kids as babies and toddlers is now a place to simply document big moments in our lives.
Our Family
Sunday, December 5, 2010
Corbin-ism catch up
Corbin has been on a roll lately with growing his vocabulary. So I don't forget, here's a quick list.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment