Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween

We haven't been too social the last month or so as we were too busy packing and moving. But, I think we made up for it on Halloween. The extravaganze started with Corbin's Halloween party at school. I'm so glad I was able to make it and play with him and his friends for a while. It was also great getting to know some of the other mommies.

We then headed home to the Sterlings and participated in the annual pumpkin carving. A bit of a last minute thing this year, but a great turn out nonetheless.

Lastly, we headed over to the Bishop's for thier 2nd annual Halloween party. Corbin got another chance to wear his lion costume and headed out for Trick or Treating with Oli. He wasn't too in to it, but one nice house had stickers just for the lil' kids like Corbin.


When I arrived at Corbin's school, this is what I was greeted with. Yummy cupcakes!!


There are some talented people at the Sterling's pumpkin carving. Mike's is the really happy one in the back, and mine is the traditional small one in front.


At the Bishop's getting ready to trick or treat.

No comments: