Come sometime on or around April 1, 2012 Corbin will become a big brother. While we're totally thrilled to have our family grow, we're wondering if we're truly ready. After all, getting up in the middle of the night to tend to Corbin is now the exception not the rule, and we no longer buy diapers. On the other hand we can't wait to watch Corbin become a big brother and soak up the baby snuggles.
I lucked out again and was able to skate through the 1st trimester without morning sickness, so in some cases this pregnancy is similar to Corbin's. However I have a LOT more food aversions this time around. The most significant and one that Mike is not too happy about is beef. I don't even want to look at it. I'm hoping this passes before Christmas so I can have roast beef with Yorkshire Pudding--a family tradition.
No comments:
Post a Comment