Anyway, here are the official stats:
- Height - 34 1/4", or 60 percentile
- Weight - 32 lbs , or 75th percentile
- He has very good manners, about 90% of the time. This is totally dependant upon his mood of course.
- Loves to say, "What you doing?" and "What is it up there?"
- Will repeat something again, and again, and again, and again, until you repeat it back to him confirming that you understood him.
- "Goof off" really means, "Cooled off" and usually relates to food or bath water
- Loves to jump, over every line or sidewalk crack. There are 6 of them walking up to the door at his daycare. He stops, gets ready, and jumps over Every.Single.One. Everyday. Yes, it's cute, and yes, it will be one of my favorite memories, but on mornings we're running late I have to admit I wish he'd skip it just for a day.
- Climbs up the outside of our stairs, hanging on to the railing. When he's extra quiet, I know that's what he's up to. I'm scared for the day I don't catch him in the act and he falls down.
- ADORES Buzz Lightyear (note the Buzz Lightyear sunglasses). He's the new Elmo. He tries to say "to infinity and beyond" but it comes out, "Eyond!"
- Finally eats meat.
- No longer uses a binky at naptime. We're taking it away at bedtime on Friday night.
- Can say his name.
No comments:
Post a Comment