Our Family

Our Family

Monday, September 20, 2010

A Wes Shout Out

I tend to write a lot about Corbin on this blog.  I'm a mom, so really, what do you expect?  But, this entry is dedicated to Wes, my brother-in-law.  I've known him now for about 15 years.  When I first met him, he could be described as a geeky (he was studying to be an electrical engineer at the time) frat boy that likes bacon, video games and hanging with the guys.  Fast forward 15 years.  He's now a responsible husband and Daddy to 2 very cute little girls.  That's not to say he doesn't still like the 3 things above, he's just doing it while balancing the resonsibilities of being an Engineer at Microsoft, a Daddy to 2 girls and a husband--not necesarily listed in priority order.

Last week, he added another very important thing to his life's resume.  He correctly "installed" pony tails (aka "po po yeas" in Ainsley speak) in Ainsley's hair, complete with ribbon clips.  He was so proud of it he took a picture and posted it on Facebook.  For this, he deserves a Swelliott's Blog Shout Out.

No comments: