"What's that?" Corbin's favorite phrase right now. At first I was so excited and proud that he was learning new sounds and beginning to make 2 word phrases. This was before the 10 hour car ride each way where he said "ut'sat" ALL.THE.TIME. Don't get me wrong, it's still insanely cute with his little arm shot up in the air to point at whatever he's curious about. At times over the last week, he's played with different voice inflections for "ut'sat"which is a nice change for the repetitive nature of this phrase. At one point it sounded more like the "Wassup" Bud Light commercial, which was pretty hilarious. I wonder why he didn't pick up on the other more typical first words, like "food" or "go" or "bye". Or, why he still doesn't do the sign language that we've been doing with him since he was 4 months old? Oh well, I guess it's his job to keep us guessing.
No comments:
Post a Comment