
Next Monday, I go back to work. Today, we started getting Corbin used to being at day care. This morning, I dropped him off, with a package of diapers and a container of wipes in hand, and an entire back pack of anything he could ever need, even though I'd be back to pick him up in 2 hours. Once he was settled, I headed off to the grocery store. It was so weird to be at the grocery store without him. Even more strange was the fact I got groceries, ran a couple other errands and got the groceries put away in less than 2 hours. Truly unprecedented in my post-Corbin life.
When I went to pick him up, he was fast asleep and looked truly content. It was then I realized that he was going to be just fine...this introduction thing was really all about me.
1 comment:
Glad to hear you both did so well with the day care trial run. Enjoy your last week!
Post a Comment