Our Family

Our Family

Monday, September 29, 2014

Second child syndrome

With 2 parents that are second children, you would think that Garrett would not suffer from second child syndrome. But, unfortunately he is. It has taken me several weeks to blog about his latest milestone...

A few weeks ago, Mike disassembled the baby crib and set up a big boy bed for Garrett. When we were in Montana we had Garrett sleep on an air bed as he had outgrown the pack n play. He did great!  No wandering the house at midnight and slept pretty good. However I was not ready to transition him at home. I basically didn't want him to grow up. Mike knew I was feeling a bit melancholy with Corbin starting school so decided I shouldn't prolong the mood and transition Garrett to a big boy bed.

I am happy to say the transition went swimmingly- no gates needed. He loves his truck sheets.  




No comments: