Thankfully, a nightly Facetime call helps me feel more connected-and the usual request from Corbin to take a picture of the bathroom in my hotel room. Unfortunately FaceTime calls also make Corbin somewhat excited so conversations are tough. His expression usually looks something like this:
What was once a place to remember the kids as babies and toddlers is now a place to simply document big moments in our lives.
Our Family
Tuesday, September 30, 2014
Business travel
It seems since I took a new position at SMWE last year I have had to travel a bit more. It still seems weird to say "I have to go to Napa" and truly mean that I have to go. I would rather stay home with my boys-all 3 of them. I would be lying however, if that first evening away isn't somewhat of a treat-eating dinner uninterrupted, watching whatever I want on TV, without the constant "mommy, mommy, mommy!" and nightly game of whack a mole before they fall asleep. It is always on the second night that I miss the chaos and the crazy and the feeling of utter exhaustion before heading to bed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment