Our Family

Our Family

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Animals

Tonight we were reading a boom that had a picture of a cow. I referred to it as a bull and Corbin asked why it wasn't a cow. In my attempt to explain the difference in a four year old friendly manner, I told him that milk comes from cows and bulls provide hamburger and steaks.  The conversation the. Went like this. 

Corbin, "what do pigs give us?"
Me, "bacon"
Corbin. "What about horses?"
Me "nothing"
Corbin "just poop?"
Me "yep, pretty much"

It is a fact that Corbin will bring up poop in pretty much any conversation you have with him. While I hope he soon learns to not do this at the dinner table, I am sure he will still talk about poop well into his teen years. Pretty sure it will take bringing home a girlfriend to reduce the poop talk around our house. 

No comments: