Our Family

Our Family

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Happy Halloween

Halloween is quickly becoming one of Corbin's favorite holidays.  He's been gearing up for what feels like forever.  This year he had been talking about being a shark, while I was trying to convince him to be a superhero, since he already has 3 superhero costumes.  Finally, he decided he was going to be Batman, and on my list of errands that day was a trip to Target, where I found a Batman costume at a good price.  He later determined that he didn't want to be "Black Batman" (Dark Knight) but the Blue Batman (think Marvel comics).  Diapers.com, my go to site for nearly everything had just the thing and it arrived in time for Halloween. 
The artist at work.  He ended up designing all 3 of our pumpkins and painting the baby pumkin we got for Garrett.

It turned out just like he'd envisioned.

Our little dinosaur.

the Blue Batman

Garrett thinks Batman is super cool.

Corbinism:
Scene: I was carrying him to bed one night.
Corbin, "Mommy, are you feeling my cozy jammies?  They're so, so soft."
Me, '"Yes.  I really like how soft they are."
Corbin, "But Mommy how soft are they?"
Me, "Like on a scale of 1-10?"
Corbin, "Yes."
Me, "Like a 9.5"
Corbin, "No, it's so soft it's like 100 million thousand!"

No comments: