As I gear up for Corbin's 2nd Birthday, I started thinking back over the last 2 years. While we've thoroughly enjoyed our trips to the beach, dinners with friends and all of the other fun adventures, I realized I have special memories of our time just hanging out too. After all, it's how we spend most evenings. Either in the bonus room or in the backyard, we're just hangin'. Watching Corbin grow into a wonderfully determined and independance craving toddler, whose favorite 2 sayings are, "Akee Baa" and "Beebee Haa". We have no idea what these mean, and if it weren't for all of the other words he says, I'd be worried. But, he has a wonderful vocabulary so these phrases are quickly becoming everyday terms in our family. There are days we wonder how long these 2 phrases will stick around our family.
Corbinism #2
The scene: this morning while we were headed to day care,
Corbin: Mommy, e-Cacka e-high in sky night, please? [Translated, this means, "Mommy can I have a cracker high in the sky at night, please?"]
me: You want a cracker high in the sky at night?
Corbin: Yea
Me: Corbin, you're crazy.
Corbin: Yea
Scenes from Just Hangin;
 |
| In Ainsley's pink cowboy hat. |
  |
Mmmm, Otter Pops! |
 |
| I had no idea the water filling the pool was going to be way more fun than the pool |
No comments:
Post a Comment