The first remodel of the house. It's the garage. I know, you're all SHOCKED! One of the reasons we moved was so that Mike could have a bigger garage in which to set up his woodshop. But, this garage doesn't have any 220 watt outlets. Mike hasn't been able to turn on his table saw nor his welder since last June. He's beginning to twitch. Seriously. Afterall, a put together garage with more lighting than you could ever imagine is the nucleus of a family home, right? Some say it's the kitchen, but whatevs, this is Mike we're talking about. If you challenge Mike on this topic, his response will be, "I can't do any house projects or fix things without a place to work and tools that can be turned on." I've known him for almost 12 years, and still haven't come up with "the" comeback.
Whenever Mike plans a big garage project, he coincidentally schedules it when his parents are planning on visiting. His Dad has the patience to redo the wiring and install insulation in the garage with Mike that I won't ever claim to have. They get here on Thursday. I don't know what we would do with him.
Here are some before pictures....
Future wine storage??
2 comments:
Looking forward to seeing the finished product as I am sure it will be fabulous and all the guys will be jealous!
Looking forward to seeing the finish product as I am sure it will be impressive and all the guys will be jealous. :)
Post a Comment