18 months facts
- 28 lbs. (75th percentile)
- 32" tall (90th percentile).
- LOVES Elmo. In fact, it's still a religion in our house and there is nothing that can interrupt him when watching it. He's learned that if he says "please" and gives me a kiss, his chances of watching it go way up. I'm getting a lot of kisses these days. :) Once I reach for the remote, he gets all excited and does a little dance. Once the theme song to Elmo's World comes on, he sings along and does his happy dance again.
- LOVES "urt" (aka Yogurt). He ate 32 oz. of it in the last 2 days. Good thing the Dr. said he really can't eat too much of it while he's on antibiotics. I fear a challenge as we try to balance out his diet when his ear clears up
- Thinks the bonus room/play room is the best place ever
- Is showing his opinion more and more everyday. He knows exactly what he wants; and what he doesn't.
- His patience are still just as long as mine. Sorry Mikee, there's 2 of us in the house now.
- Has discovered how to dance on his toes. I keep trying to catch it on video.
No comments:
Post a Comment