Our Family

Our Family

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

New tricks update

The beauty of moving is nearly all of our cupboards and cabinets are empty, and Corbin is catching on quickly. Tonight, he got into Daddy's media cabinet and place yet unexplored until tonight.

With the craziness that is packing (and repacking) and moving with a 1 year old, I fear that I might forget some of the cool stuff Corbin is learning these days. So, bear with me as I track it here so I can look back on it when I finish his baby book once we're settled again and remember.
  • Over the weekend, Corbin learned where his eye was. Now you can ask him "where's Corbin's eye" and he'll point right to it.

  • Just last night, he learned where his nose is. The only problem is he's also learned how perfectly his pointer finger fits inside his nostril.
  • Today, he discovered mud puddles at school. I got a wonderful little bag when I picked him up full of wet and muddy shoes and jeans. Apparently he giggled with glee the entire time. It was so cute that his teacher didn't have the heart to stop him.
  • He's finally begun doing sign language with us. We're up to 4 signs, and makes a "g" sound for water.

No comments: