Our Family

Our Family

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Wumpa?

Corbin has been changing by the day it seems. He loves to stand and has started cruising along the couch and ottoman. Baby proofing is in full swing and we fear that walking is in our near future. Proof that he's growing up is I ordered his birthday cake at Costco today. Has it really been a year? I digress.

Yesterday morning, I was getting ready for work and asked Corbin if he could say "Grandpa". He looked up at my sweetly and said, "Wumpa". Close enough I figured, but wasn't sure if it was a mistake or not so I asked him again. He said "Wumpa" once more. To be certain we did the drill a third time. Luckily Mike heard it too. Smart kid! Yes, I'm very biased. If only Wumpa was on the phone and could've heard it.

He has also decided that throwing tantrems is a fun thing. I was not ready for that quite this early. Oh well, what's parenting without a few power struggles, right?

A few pics of our Booga Man being his sweet self.

Does Mac & Cheese have Tryptophan? Corbin has decided that he only needs 1 nap a day. Today, daycare put him down for that 1 nap at 10:00 this morning, rather than right after lunch. What was she thinking?

He has mastered the stair and goes up like he's been doing it for years. Still working on going down feet first though.
Daddy's little helper

No comments: