Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Lifesavers

Last week, I successfully made it through my first night away from Corbin since he was born. It wasn't just 1 night, it was 3. I had to go to Napa for a business trip. Yes, I had to go to Napa. It all sounds great, until you have to leave your little guy behind. Thankfully, Grandma and Grandpa Elliott were coming to town. The night they got here, we asked them if they could stay for an extra week to help us out while I travelled and Mike worked super long hours due to the end of quarter push. They very graciously said they would extend their trip. That made it a little easier to leave Corbin, since I knew he was going to be spoiled rotten by Grandma and Grandpa. Didn't get any pictures of Corbin with them this time, so am sure we'll more than make up for it on thier next trip, which will be for his 1st birthday. Yikes!

No comments: