Our Family

Our Family

Monday, January 19, 2009

What a weekend!



Corbin is usually extra tired after a fun filled day at school. He really did fall asleep in between bites.


Ashley & Nate got Corbin a couple books and this fish hat...I think Grandpa Clyde is going to be jealous!

We're pretty settled in to our new work routine now, which means that our weekends are much busier with errands. But, we did find time to have fun too. On Saturday, Genevieve came up and went shopping with Corbin and I for some size 9 month blanket sleepers. Corbin is quickly growing out of all of his pajamas. I think all babies in the Seattle area are currently wearing size 9 month because there were none to be found. My quest will continue next weekend I guess.






That night, Mike & I went out to Stanley's to finally celebrate our 5th Anniversary. Corbin hung out at Grams house. During dinner, we forced ourselves to talk about things other than Corbin. Those of you that are parents know that this is very difficult. We had to brainstorm things that we used to talk about just to get the conversation started. After reminising about trying to master the recipe for Stanley's Crab and Artichoke dip, our waiter dropped by with some of thier Recipe Secrets. We were very happy to see that recipe was on the list. The mystery is now solved....and we were way off.






On Sunday evening, Jeana, Will and Felicity were up getting thier house ready to go back on the market, so we took advantage of them being up here and had a great dinner with them and Peg, Wes and the girls. Watching the cousins start to play is really fun to watch...and watching them eat spaghetti is even better.

No comments: