| Our almost daily walk is a lot slower pace with frequent stops at the stream |
If nothing else, we are going to gain a few pounds during our stay home, stay healthy order. I've baked more bread than ever in my life, and have made a big dinner each night.
Schoolwork hasn't been very structured. The school has sent some review work for each of them to do. It's a struggle to get Garrett to do any of it. He'd rather play math games with me or watch science how to videos. Corbin has decided to do a deep dive in to how to train puppies. He's watching a series of videos and writing notes about it. If I'm being honest, I have a lot of guilt over the fact they are not doing the work sent by the teachers.
Things accomplished so far:
- Baked 2 batches of Grandma's bread
- Killed moss in the yard
- made a Sourdough starter, named Breaden
- Assembled 2 puzzles, and working on a 3rd
- Numerous Happy Hours on Zoom
I had no idea we could settle in so such a slow pace.
No comments:
Post a Comment