Here goes.
Answers from Corbin, 8. Exactly as he said them.
*What is something I say a lot? Corbin!
*What makes me happy? Flowers
*What makes me sad? When we don't listen
*How tall am I? About 5'
*What's my favorite thing to do? Be with us.
*What is my favorite food? Garlic bread.
*What is my favorite drink? Water
*If I could go anywhere, where would I go? Home, Hawaii, or Australia with us.
*Do you think you could live without me? Yes
*How do I annoy you? Talking too much.
*What is my favorite show? News
*What is my favorite music to listen to? I don't know. You listen to everything (he's right)
*What is my job? Chateau Ste Michelle.
*How old am I? 38.
*What's my favorite color? Green b
*How much do you love me? Infiniti
Garrett age 4 1/2
*What is something I say a lot? About the news (?)
*What makes me happy? me hugging you
*What makes me sad? Me being bad
*How tall am I? Tall.
*What's my favorite thing to do? Hug me!
*What is my favorite food? Apples
*What is my favorite drink? Coffee
*If I could go anywhere, where would I go? to me!
*Do you think you could live without me? no
*How do I annoy you? Putting on tv shows I don't like.
*What is my favorite TV show? News
*What is my favorite music to listen to? Let it go. (So very not true)
*What is my job? To protect me.
*How old am I? 16.
*What's my favorite color? pink and purple
*How much do you love me? Even more than God loves you. (So sweet!!!)
Copy, paste and change my answers and see what your child says!
You will be surprised how much your kids pay attention to you!😂😂
*How tall am I? as tall as daddy
*What's my favorite thing to do? drink beer
*What is my favorite food? yogurt (I was eating yogurt at the time)
*What is my favorite drink? beer
*If I could go anywhere, where would I go? to a beer place
*Do you think you could live without me? no
*How do I annoy you? you never annoy me (not at all true)
*What is my favorite TV show? police show (he means Brooklyn 99, which he has started watching with me)
*What is my favorite music to listen to? 'Sammy rock n roll' ?
*What is my job? Pastor
*How old am I? 500 years old
*What's my favorite color? pink, no brown, no blue (it's definitely not pink or brown)
*How much do you love me? so much I can't say
Copy, paste and change my answers and see what your child says!
You will be surprised how much your kids pay attention to you!😂😂
No comments:
Post a Comment