What was once a place to remember the kids as babies and toddlers is now a place to simply document big moments in our lives.
Our Family
Monday, December 3, 2012
Crawling
For the past 2-3 weeks, Garrett has been trying really, really hard to figure out this whole crawling thing. It's been a frustrating couple weeks for the little guy. The desire to move and keep up with Corbin while not being able to figure out how to make his legs move in a coordinated manner was getting the best of him. Our normally happy go lucky baby had turned in to a frustrated, whiny mess. Tonight I set him down to start dinner, heard him fuss, turned around and noticed he was on the other side of the room. Now, if only he could master crawling on hardwood, we may get our happy go lucky baby back.
Corbin-ism:
Setting: Corbin is in the bathroom, and Mike walks by.
Mike, "Hey Corbin. When you're done, let me know so I can help you get clean."
Corbin, "You can't see me because I'm invisible."
Mike, "Okay, well, hopefully I can still hear you when you're done."
Corbin, "When I'm done, I going to be UNvisible so you can see where my butt is."
Mike, "Okay, thanks."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment