Our Family

Our Family

Thursday, March 17, 2011

First Dentist appointment

Yesterday, Corbin had his first dentist appointment.  When we first got there, another boy that was a little older than Corbin screamed bloody murder as soon as he was called back for his cleaning.  Corbin gave me the, "What are you doing to me?" look and I knew I had to really start talking up this dentist thing.  Within minutes, it was his turn, and he, too, was hesitant but no tears.  The hygenist won him over by offering Dora the Explorer stickers.  As soon as she put her orange scented gloves on, he needed a pair too.  Once he had those on he thought it was time to go dig in the dirt (which turned into my bribe to get him to open his mouth). 

He has great, healthy teeth although we do need to start flossing his teeth.  I still haven't quite figured out my scheme that will enable this to happen.

No comments: