Thank you for all the well wishes we've received the last couple days. The surgery went well and as expected. I was on my way home just 4 hours after I checked into the hospital. While recover is happening rather quickly, it's still not as quickly as I'd like, being the patient person that I am. Today, it's much easier to take a deep breath, and I'm almost standing up straight again. Last night was the first night I slept in bed. I was propped up on pillows, but was in bed nonetheless. All signs of progress.
The best part of recovery is being able to reintroduce fat back into my diet. Last night I had cheese. I don't think it ever tasted so wonderful. I still get tired pretty easily, but am getting more and more active. Good thing I don't have to go back to work until Thursday.
1 comment:
So glad that surgery went well and that you're feeling better each day! You're little monkey is as adorable as ever. Miss you guys!
Post a Comment