Our Family

Our Family

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

He's a Walkin' Man

That's right, "the walkin' man walks." Corbin took his first steps independantly last Friday night. I'm very happy (and relieved) to say that both Mike and I were in the room when he did it. He'd been really close for a while, and I had to go to Napa last week so was worried he'd do it while I was gone. But, he's a very smart little boy and waited for me to get home again. Over the weekend, he decided it was more fun to walk with help again. But, last night he took 2-3 steps independantly about 4 times in a row between Mike and myself. I have yet to get pictures of it, but am sure I'll have pictures in no time.
Yet another example of the fact that he's growing up whether we like it or not, he is moving up to the "waddler" room on Monday. He's spent the last couple afternoons in that room to get used to the teachers, and remember all of his friends that were in the infant room when he started going there. He LOVES it!!! In that room, they go outside to play and the teacher told me he cried when it was time to come inside, and just pointed at the door and said, "that."
The classic post "what's at?" expression
We went to the park today, and Corbin spend about 15 minutes throwing these rocks onto the slide.

No comments: