Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, April 19, 2009

The Spring Fair

This week, Corbin battled his first ear infection. After a couple days of battling a fever and overall lack of sleep, I finally took him to his dr. to "make sure it was just a cold." After staying home a couple days and getting some antibiotics in his little system, I'm happy to say we have our Corbin back. But, it was time to be out and about now that we're both feeling better (Corbin makes sure he shares all of his colds with me).

We joined Jeana, Will, Felicity, Peg, Sydney, Ainsley and my mom at the Spring Fair down in Puyallup. We had a great time watching the kids get so excited to see the animals, ride the carousel, and of course indulged in some scones. Corbin was a trooper the whole day, and fell asleep as soon as his head hit the carseat.
Here are some pictures from the day...
Corbin, Ainsley and Grams.


I love Corbin's expression in this picture, and how Sydney looks like she's doing a little dance. I think Corbin was done being around all the women.

There was this cool area set up just for kids, with crafts, sensory things and science experiments. Corbin loved the "drums" made out of metal.

No comments: