About 2 weeks ago, I noticed that Corbin's neck was beginning to always tilt to the right as a result of sleeping in the carseat. So, it was time that we begin introducing Corbin to the crib. For the last 2 nights, it has gone really well. He's stayed there all night and his sleep (and thus ours) hasn't been too interrupted as a result. One of the things we've learned in the last 2 weeks is that he loves his arms in the swaddle, but his legs out. Exactly opposite of what he used to like. Learning these quirks is definitely a guessing game. While most moms say they know their baby's cry and can tell what they want based on the cry. After months of thinking I'd never get to know his cry, I've realized he only has 2. There is the tired cry. Then there is the other one which stands for, "I'm hungry", or "OMG, I'm at a red light!", or "My arms aren't swaddled!". If you want to really get him going, change his diaper when he's hungry. You'd think the sky is falling with that one.
No comments:
Post a Comment