
Well, the Zantac didn't work and actually made the poor guy worse. After 5 days straight of no sleep, we went back to the Dr. He is now on a different medicine and doing much better...and sleeping more. :) Luckily, my mom was able to come up to hang out with him last Friday and gave me a much needed break. Mike & I were also able to go on our first date since he was born while she was visiting. We were so tired that we came straight home after dinner.
In development news, he is getting more comfortable laying on the floor and not being held so much. This is a great relief to me...I can actually use the restroom without him screaming and have been able to sneak in a few more showers. But, he has decided that he hates his bassinet & crib at night. The only place he'll sleep is in his carseat. It took me a couple days to just give in to this for the sanity of all.
Our little man on the quilt made by Natalie's mom.


Grandma and Grandpa Elliott are coming to visit this weekend. Cheryl has offered to take a couple of the night feedings. I'm very excited at the prospect of sleeping 8 hours without getting up to feed him. I'm sure I'll still wake up when he wakes up, but I won't have to get out of bed.
Tomorrow we're heading to see Great Grandma Swieso at Scandanavian Days. Corbin will have all of his Grandma's and Aunties there too. He'll also be meeting Aunt Janine for the first time.
No comments:
Post a Comment