Corbin has been on baby Zantac for 3 days and so far, the only change we've seen is a reduction of spit up. While that's great for the stack of laundry I have, we hope he will continue to feel better and be able to lie down again.
Today cousin Ainsely came home so we went and delivered dinner to the Barcalows. Grams was there hanging out with her 3 grandkids. Corbin already knows that Grams will spoil him. When I took him from her arms to pack him up to go home, he promptly cried.
In other news, yesterday I was able to wear non-maternity jeans for the first time since March. Despite them being my "fat" jeans, it was a day to celebrate!
1 comment:
Congrats on the jeans! That is very impressive and I am sure a great milestone. I can only imagine!
Hope Corbin feels better soon. :(
See you in a few weeks!
Post a Comment