Our Family

Our Family

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Random updates



For Mike's first Father's Day, I got him a new BBQ, which if you've seen our old one was much needed. Once home from the guy's camping trip, it was time to set it up and try it out.

On Father's Day, we joined Peg, Wes and Sydney at Fisherman's Terminal to tour the Sea Star, which was one of the boats that was part of the crab fishing fleet featured on Deadliest Catch. Being the fans that we are, we couldn't pass up the opportunity to check out the boat and meet some of the crew men. The size of the crab pots look big on TV, but seem even bigger when standing next to them.







In baby news, Corbin had a little growth spurt earlier this month and was measuring a week ahead of schedule, but thankfully slowed down a bit and is back to average. I had my first baby shower a couple weeks ago, and am beginning to stock up on the essentials. Mike & I bought our first box of wipes at Costco last weekend--a momentous occasion for sure. Be ready for all gifts to be wrapped in either diaper or wipes boxes for the next couple years. Today is B3 (babies, BBQ & beer) at Eric & Bonnie's house. I'm sure that will create some great stories for years to come.

No comments: