What was once a place to remember the kids as babies and toddlers is now a place to simply document big moments in our lives.
Our Family
Monday, July 14, 2014
Racking up the milestones
After dragging my feet with Garrett's potty training, it seems Garrett has potty trained himself. I knew he was ready but I really wanted to get our road trips of the summer behind us and I had totally forgotten all the tips I thoroughly researched with Corbin. About 2 weeks ago he started announcing he had to go potty each and every time. He has been dry ever since with very few accidents even while out and about. And, we've officially purchased our last box of diapers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Yay to no more diapers. I'm sure that extra cash can go straight into a pedicure fund for you!
Post a Comment