Our Family

Our Family

Saturday, August 13, 2011

3 Year Stats

Yes, this is another stats update.  Another mommy brain dump.  We took Corbin to his 3 year old check up, and confirmed he's a happy, healthy, flourishing 3-year old. 

The stats;
  • 35 lbs. (75th percentile)
  • 38 1/4" tall (75th percentile)
  • They also did his BMI this time, which is 16.82, also in the 75th percentile.  I don't know what that means, but I apparently some study said it was a good thing to start tracking. 
As a 3 year old, he's still totally into Buzz Lightyear and Woody.  Lightning McQueen is also a fave around our house.  Other things he's into these days:
  • Jumping off of or over anything he can find. 
  • Flying "To infimawy and beyond!"
  • Swinging on a "monkey bar" aka a trapeze.
  • Making sure that Mommy and Daddy follow all rules in the house, even if he doesn't follow them. He's raising us already.
  • Back-talking.  Yes, he's into it.  His parents, not so much.  Lots of time outs around these parts. 
  • Singing songs: Itsy Bitsy Spider, Old McDonald, Row Row Row Your Boat.
  • Playing Hide and Seek
  • Talking incessantly. I timed him once in the car -- 9 minutes straight without a break.  I loved it, as he told me all about every detail of his day. 

No comments: