Our Family

Our Family

Monday, April 11, 2011

Ribbit! Ribbit!

While taking the garbage out after dinner tonight, Mike decided he'd take the stroller which had been on the front porch in to the "baby stash" closet. I'm still not sure why, since we still use it at the mall, etc., but whatevs. All of a sudden, rather nonchalantly he says, "Can you come watch this frog for me while I get a paper towel?" It took a minute for that to compute. In that moment, the frog leapt into the depths of the "baby stash" closet. I thought, "Organizing closets. That's a fabulous way to spend a Monday evening!"

After a quick Google search on "How to catch a frog in a house" Mike was on his way to catching the little guy. 



Eek!  There's lots of hiding places for little frogs in there!

Of course he went to the very back of the closet.

Sigh...every item in that closet is now in the hallway.

But, the frog is safely outside. 

Corbin thought it was cute, and wouldn't touch it.  Said that would be "icky". 

No comments: